Job title: Commercial Operations Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Commercial Operations Manager for our client in the Bournemouth area.
In the role of Commercial Operations Manager, you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient and effective running of all Operations across the depot
- Ensure Operations maintain compliance with Policies and Standards.
- Manage the Driver Risk Profile effectively, initiating robust action plans when required to support drivers and mitigate risk.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all South Region Operations Managers and also with the wider business
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team to ensure that revenue is maximised and the right quality of work is taken on.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts
- Organise, lead and motivate the Operations team (Office and Drivers) to maximise overall performance.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to maintain a healthy relationship and give confidence that the operation is being effectively run.
- Control spending against operational budgets to ensure that all financial targets are met.
- Develop clear standard operational procedures, ensure that the required staff training is given and that the procedures are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Conduct monthly Periodic General Inspections are carried out and any associated actions are closed as a matter of priority.
- Maintain a current detailed knowledge and understanding of departmentally relevant UK and EC regulations and laws.
Industry leader in Passenger Logistics |Great opportunity for development and progression
We are looking to hear from established managers who are leading team within a Transportation and Logistics operations. You be highly motivated with a desire to make a difference and progress your career. Candidates with relevant management CPC are encouraged toi apply but it is not essential. You will require excellent people management skills within the ability to create a culture of best practice and professionalism within a dynamic environment.
Our client operates within the passenger logistics sector and are part of a national network and industry leader.
You will receive a competitve salary and benefits.
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Job date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 02:48:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!