Job title: Customer Relationship Manager
Job description: Manage and monitor Key account Customers and ensuring compliance with all agreed company policies.
Successful candidate will ensure that the needs of QuickSTAT customers are being satisfied consistently and that excellence in customer service is promoted throughout the organisation. Candidate will work collaboratively with Operations and Sales Management to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Run daily activity reports and maintain overall awareness of live shipments.
- Complete and send client reports/KPI’s /QBR and Investigation reports in accordance with specific client requirements.
- Attend off site client meetings.
- Provide shipment specific updates where required.
- Escalate all client issues to the QuickSTAT management team and applicable Business Development account Manager.
- Customs Invoice / Shipping approvals.
- Monitor / Assist with live bookings / collection orders.
- Understand client tariffs and handle quotations / pricing requests / shipping queries.
- Maintain Site lists and distribute Site letters / Starter Packs where required.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service and productivity.
- Monitor client profit and loss accounts to maintain agreed levels of profitability.
- Maintain QuickTRACK, to include SI’s (Special Instructions) and customer information including client email / contact group information updates.
- Out of hours client & CS support as required. CRM’s may be issued with a company mobile phone / Laptop to perform this function.
- Assist other teams as required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Customer Service experience
- Specialist (Biopharm) Courier Operations experience
- Excellent Broad understanding of Courier Operations including Import / Export / Warehouse & Transport.
- Excellent understanding of World Geography.
- Specific knowledge of Clinical Trial Logistics to include:
- Temperature Controlled Shipping and packaging.
- Clinical Trial Courier Operations and client set up
- Broad understanding of regulatory requirements specific to Clinical Trial Logistics.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Teamwork skills and strong self-motivation ability.
- Good numeric / financial ability.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good computer skills, Word / Excel / PowerPoint essential
- Communication skills
- Decision-making ability.
- Planning and organising
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Quick Group Human Resources
Quick International Courier
Quick Specialized Healthcare Logistics
Quick Specialty Logistics
Sterling Global Aviation Logistics
A Kuehne+Nagel Company
From trial to treatment, QuickSTAT provides around-the-clock logistics and transportation solutions. Life science companies throughout the world rely on QuickSTAT to help bring important new drugs and medical protocols to market. With a team of logistics experts and complete end-to-end services, time- and temperature-sensitive clinical research specimens, investigational drugs and biologics are always handled with the utmost care, ensuring integrity and patient safety.
Location: Colnbrook, Berkshire – Surrey
Job date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:16:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!