Job title: Customer Service Associate
Job description: Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Supply Chain team in UK are looking for a new Customer Service Associate.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- To provide consistent and proactive order management and Customer service support to all relevant external Customers and internal Sales account teams
- Provide proactive, timely & professional day to day order management.
- Partner with internal and external Customers at all levels to provide exceptional Customer service.
- Identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve Customer logistics, order fulfillment, and transportation issues.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to improve service, drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
- Execute proactive checks internally & externally with Customers to ensure all de-lists, NPD & Special Packs or new listings are ordered accurately in correct quantities and on time.
- Deliver timely communication to Customers during the order management lifecycle process regarding projected service level, delivery delays & product shortages confirming availability of alternative delivery slots and product substitutions.
- Maintain a full understanding of Customers’ strategies, policies, and key personnel, in addition to Kellogg’s terms of sale, and internal policies, execute personalized Customer logistics strategies as directed.
- Work effectively with upstream and downstream functions and third party service providers to drive accuracy and timeliness of order processing ensuring corrective actions in place where appropriate.
- Proactively partner with internal and external Customers & colleagues to drive continuous improvement opportunities identified via root causing and trend analysis to improve service and cost.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University degree or successful apprenticeship or experience.
- Customer relationship management experience
- Computer skills, including experience with ERP/SAP systems and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of Customer relationship management principles including customer service, collections, deductions, and related activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Language Skills; English & local market language depending on specific market assignment.
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:50:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!