Job title: Global Events Manager
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Job description: Summary of Role
This position will be responsible for executing complex events for some of WTW’s most important marketing and business priorities. The Global Event Manager will deliver their own portfolio of events that spans different areas of WTW’s business with a focus on client engagement, demand generation, and thought leadership. This role will demonstrate a hands-on delivery of the full event project management life cycle from conceptualization, to implementation, to post-event analysis. Must be able to deliver events fluidly between in-person, hybrid, and virtual environments. Responsible for all day-to-day event activities, logistics, and deliverables. Requires the ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, provide acute attention to detail, and work with agility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Candidate should be passionate about delivering a compelling and innovative experience for WTW’s clients and prospects while embodying our company values of teamwork, respect, integrity, excellence, and client focus.
- Create and deliver an events portfolio that is comprised of WTW hosted in-person and hybrid conferences, virtual events and industry tradeshows that are impactful and flawlessly executed.
- Manage multiple, complex programs successfully in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with minimal support.
- Execute all industry program and event elements including securing exhibit space, working with our exhibit house, placing show orders and services, booth layout and design work, staffing schedules, sponsorships, graphic production, and attendee engagement activities.
- Execute all conference management skills to include budget management, agenda development, hotel room blocks, F&B specifications, AV deliverables, network requirements, production team engagements, vendor management, badging, gifting, offsite dinners, signage development, transportation and event reconciliation.
- Own production and development of event registration sites and attendee communication deliverables through Cvent.
- Produce virtual events including calendar invites, registration forms, event set-up, speaker prep, day of production, and post event follow up.
- Prepare and track budgets.
- Communicate with various external and internal groups to drive project plan and foster collaboration.
- Deliver expert knowledge on virtual and hybrid event programs for company-wide scalability.
- Conduct ROI analysis on program effectiveness, measuring reach and impact.
- Innovate to get the most out of our event management and digital platforms in live and virtual spaces and share best practices and new approaches across the team.
- Monitor event relevant technology trends and share with team so we are consistently enhancing and improving our client experience across all event touchpoints.
- Support event teams’ sustainability efforts.
- Experience in event, activation, and tradeshow management.
- Virtual and hybrid event management experience.
- Proven expertise in leading complex, multi-audience events
- Technically capable and an early adopter of the latest and greatest event technology
- Experience using virtual event streaming platforms
- Experience using Cvent’s event management platform
- Understanding of demand generation measurement and metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong budget management expertise
- High energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
- Proven ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:16:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!