Job title: Luxury Project Manager
Job description: Job Description :
Luxury Project Manager
Menstrie, Central Scotland with flexible working options
Closing date 24th October 2022
The Luxury Project Manager will report to the Luxury Delivery Manager.
As the home of iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, at Diageo we source, produce and deliver 6.5 billion litres of world-leading products every year across 180 markets globally. Because of this huge undertaking, we rely on highly advanced systems as well as the very best talent to make sure our businesses continue to run smoothly. To give you some idea of the scale of our operation, over half of our 30,000 employees work in our supply chains. We have teams in over 100 sites across more than 30 countries, but what matters is that wherever you work, you’re part of a diverse, inclusive team where there are opportunities for everyone. Whether you work in planning, logistics, technical teams or manufacturing, you’ll be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation. We set ourselves the highest standards, and our practices have earned us international recognition. And it’s people with energy, dedication and problem-solving skills who’ll help us get even better. In return, we offer a world of opportunities for you to explore, to shape and progress your career.
About the Role
The specific role of the Luxury Project Manager is to successfully deliver Prestige and Luxury Innovation and Gifting projects for a range of Diageo customers and stakeholders. The Prestige and Luxury Innovation team sits within Global Technical as part of Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement. This role operates across a Global Markets and an ever evolving environment.
- As Project Manager you will be main point of contact for the Customer to scope and deliver the project.
- Lead the cross functional Supply team to deliver projects in line with customer expectations agreed through Gate process, measured against time, cost and quality.
- Reporting your performance and progress of activity.
- Build strong relationships across all Stakeholder groups.
- Engage and support development of new and improved ways of working.
- The individual will need to operate in a complex and demanding environment, across a broad range of stakeholders including Global Brand Teams, Markets, PLAN, Regulatory, Quality, Procurement, Make, Move, Finance, Suppliers, and design agencies.
- Ability to inspire and lead your cross functional supply project team to consistently deliver projects, as part of a successful team that is delivering Diageo’s ambition.
- Degree level qualification ideally in a technical area.
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, being capable of developing strong working relationships.
- Strong project management skills with sound knowledge of a wide range of packaging materials and processes including:
- Design and development of packaging and materials
- Material handling, transportation and transit robustness
- Artwork specification and management and reprographics process
- Risk management practices and techniques
- Experienced or ability to develop sound understanding of Prestige and Luxury change ways of working and processes.
- Understanding of Planview system and Navigate stage and gate process requirements.
- Excellent organisation, report preparation, and presentation skills.
Working With Us
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Join us and you can also expect a highly competitive and flexible rewards and benefits package including:
- Contemporary work life balance polices and wellbeing activities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus of circa 10% of your base salary (dependent on performance)
- Share options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. We’re looking for people with creativity, boldness and a sense of purpose to take Diageo and our timeless, pioneering brands to the next level.
Then this may be the opportunity for you!
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: International Supply Technical Centre – Menstrie
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2022-10-14-07:00
Location: Menstrie, Clackmannanshire
Job date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:09:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!