Job title: Materials Planner
Company: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Job description: Job Title – Materials Planner
£ 35,000 p.a. – £ 40,000 p.a. + 25 days holiday + pension + early finish Friday + qualification funding
Are you a Materials Planner or inventory controller, inventory planner looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a Materials Planner who would be comfortable working in a fast-paced automotive environment, with some experience in materials planning within manufacturing. If this sounds like you continue reading ..
As a Materials Planner you will;
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and levelling piece procurements
- Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
- Follow supplier delivery performance and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually
- Direct packaging management
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensure data entry is done efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure suppliers receive manifest that reflect the customers demand based on stock and forecasted build.
- Ensure suppliers receive the appropriate build forecasts.
- Actively participate in the Improvement Idea Process.
An incredible opportunity for a Materials Planner with the following;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
- Experience in manufacturing and materials planning
- Experience with SAP
f you are still reading then please apply today. If you have any questions about this Materials Planner role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:15:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!