Job title: Materials Planner
Company: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Job description: £ 35,000 p.a. – £ 40,000 p.a. + 25 days holiday + pension + early finish Friday + qualification funding
Are you a Materials Planner or inventory controller, inventory planner looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a Materials Planner who would be comfortable working in a fast-paced automotive environment, with some experience in materials planning within manufacturing. If this sounds like you continue reading ..
As a Materials Planner you will;
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and levelling piece procurements
- Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
- Follow supplier delivery performance and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually
- Direct packaging management
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensure data entry is done efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure suppliers receive manifest that reflect the customers demand based on stock and forecasted build.
- Ensure suppliers receive the appropriate build forecasts.
- Actively participate in the Improvement Idea Process.
An incredible opportunity for a Materials Planner with the following;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
- Experience in manufacturing and materials planning
- Experience with SAP
f you are still reading then please apply today. If you have any questions about this Materials Planner role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 23:55:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!