Job title: Production Manager
Company: Vibration Group
Job description: Job Title: Production Manager
Location: East Wintergarden and other City based venues
Reporting to: Head of Production Operations
Working Pattern: 42.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, Monday to Sunday.z
Holiday: 27 days of holiday plus bank holidays
About Vibration Group:
Vibration Group is a diverse collective of industry leading event businesses.
This group structure gives clients a more integrated, innovative and cost-effective offering by utilising one core operational team with specialist divisions.
Over the last 20 years, Vibration Group has worked collaboratively with clients to deliver impressive solutions for a diverse range of live events across the UK and worldwide.
About Vibration Design and Production:
Are an expert team providing bespoke event design, set build and production solutions from curation to completion. Working closely with clients to achieve their vision Vibration Design and Production have successfully delivered outstanding projects with absolute technical reassurance.
About the role:
The primary function of the Production Manager role is to quote, build, deliver and manage production at some of London’s leading venues and bespoke locations.
Example venues include East Wintergarden and Landing Forty Two.
You will be responsible for dealing with new enquiries, creating bespoke quotes and managing projects. The role requires an equal measure of production and technical knowledge along with sales and client management. We are looking for a practical individual with meticulous attention to detail and great energy.
What you’re responsible for:
- Attending client meetings and discuss their requirements.
- Producing quotes with supporting drawings where required.
- Writing up RAMS and event safety management plans.
- Managing event logistics; booking scheduling kit, crew and transportation.
- Managing event budget and reconciliation after the event.
- Overseeing event on-site.
- Being proactive and upselling when appropriate.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years proven experience running a variety of production events and/or inhouse at a venue.
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills.
- T-shaped individual with a thorough understanding of two or three core production disciplines; Power, Rigging, Lighting, Sound, Video, Staging, Set Build, H+S, Sign Offs etc, as well as broader understanding and appreciation for the others.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar technical drawing software.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work under pressure.
- A team player that shares and takes onboard new ideas and methods.
- The ability to manage multiple events simultaneously, from concept to delivery.
- The ability to produce creative briefs and sales pitches.
- Passionate about providing high-quality production and fulfilling client expectations.
Nice to haves:
- IPAF/ FORKS
- Safety – have a basic understanding of our legal obligations towards health and safety and the roles of all duty holders under CDM2015.
- First Aid
- Good Knowledge of BS7909:2011 Code of practice for temporary electrical systems for entertainment and related purposes.
- Good Knowledge of Standard Rigging Practices
Location: Canary Wharf, East London
Job date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:02:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!