Job title: SAP Hana Inventory Management Consultant
Company: Henderson Scott
Job description: SAP HANA Inventory Management Consultant
Our client is one of the biggest consultancies in the business, won numerous awards within the industry, champions inclusion and diversity, offers exciting career progression paths and training and development programs to keep their teams at the cutting edge of innovation.
- Circa £110,000 + Generous bonus and benefits
- Remote, Occasional site visit
- Life Assurance
- Single medical healthcare
- Pension – 10%
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
You will join a fast-growing part of our clients dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver the sales and distribution aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries.
- As an SAP HANA Logistics and Transportation Consultant, you will work as part of a great team delivering projects and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
- You will be working on the delivery of SAP MM, IM, WM and EWM projects, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
- Your knowledge of SAP MM, IM, WM and EWM components will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area.
If you feel this opportunity is interesting enough to warrant a chat with one of our specialist consultants we would like to hear from you, just click apply to register your interest.
Job date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 07:46:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!